You are the “outside man” breaking into Alcatraz to help a few of your buddies escape the inescapable prison. Throughout this collaborative experience, you must work together to follow a series of clues and solve puzzles to unfold multiple layers of the game and move deeper into the facility to find your ship! You’ll encounter many obstacles and characters along the way—good luck! It’s more than a game, it’s an experience–this game provides the thrill and challenge of an escape room, combined with the experience and world-immersion of a movie! For 1 to 6 players. Difficulty level: 2 out of 5
During the course of this adventure, you’ll need to overcome many challenges and solve puzzles. You will work together as a group. Be sure to share information you discover with your fellow players.
You will encounter two types of symbols during the game: card symbols and solution symbols.
- Card symbols do NOT have a box around them. You can find card symbols on the box, another card, and as the solution to a puzzle. When you see a card symbol, find the matching card in the deck and read it.
- Solution symbols always have a box around them. Solution symbols are associated with an object or location that you need to use as an answer to a puzzle. Solution symbols tell you which solution stick to use to check your answer.
This isn’t just any escape game – as matter of fact it’s the opposite.
- Exceptional box construction, multiple physical discovery levels
- Cooperative puzzle game
- For 1 to 6 players
- For players aged 12 and over
- Game duration: approx. 120 minutes